As a tribute to Marilyn Monroe, who would have turned 89 this year, the Loews Regency Hotel announced a summer package inspired by her.
The Park Avenue Pied-à-terre exclusive summer package lets you stay in either the Glamour or Pop Art Signature Suites — these were designed by the famous architectural firm, Rottet Studio.
Once you have checked in, you will receive a personalised guide that details filming locations that were frequented by Monroe.
Here are the rest of the perks, which include:
- a Signature Black Leather Wallet with vouchers, which include a styling appointment at Bloomingdales
- a Blow-out at the Julien Farel Restore Salon & Spa
- a DVD box set of Marilyn The Premiere Collection
- a book titled, Marilyn in Fashion: The Enduring Influence of Marilyn Monroe;
- anything from the minibar.
This package starts from US1,199 per night. The offer ends on 7 September 2015.[via Haute Living, Luxury Travel Advisor, images via Loews Regency Hotel]
Featured images via Loews Regency Hotels, featuring the Glamour and Pop Art Signature Suites