Dine at 1 Michelin starred STEAK HOUSE winebar + grill at the InterContinental Hong Kong on 18 June, with wines from the boutique RedHeads Studio Winery from South Australia. Six RedHeads Studio wines will be paired with a four-course menu specially devised by STEAK HOUSE’s Chef Chiu Ching Chan from HK$1,488 (about US$192) onwards.
The menu includes:
- PRINCESS OF THIEVES, GRENACHE, SHIRAZ, MOUVEDRE 2014 served with canapés.
- YARD DOG WHITE 2012 paired with Jumbo Lump Crab Cake, with Blood Orange, Meli Melo Tomato Salad
- DAN’ JANGO, SHIRAZ 2014 served with Slow Cooked Iberico Pork Belly, New Potatoes, Risotto Style
- MOHAWK, CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2013 & WHIP-HAND, CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2008 paired with Pepper Crushed US Beef Tenderloin Swiss Brown Mushrooms, Asparagus and Beef Jus
- RETURN OF THE LIVING RED served with Intense 70% Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sauce
For reservations, please contact our Restaurant Reservations Center at Tel 2313 2323 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.