Although seemingly nondescript, this is the world’s first smart luggage. It solves many of the luggage-related problems we face when travelling.
Called Bluesmart, this luggage fits into your compartment and does the following:
- It powers of your phones and portable devices several times before it needs to be charged again;
- The luggage weighs itself with a built-in scale;
- Lost your luggage? Geo-target your cabin bag using GPS, or an app from its website.
- The app also tracks data from your trips, like the number of airports visited and amount of miles accumulated;
- It comes with a personalised lock that only you can control.
If this looks familiar, that’s because the Bluesmart luggage was successfully funded on Indiegogo last year. The makers are now taking pre-orders at US$399.[via Very First To, Indiegogo]